FO Mod for Civ3:Wasteworld

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

FO Mod for Civ3:Wasteworld

Post by Flamescreen »

I've been working lately on this mod for FO using Civ3 goodies(editors for units too, unlike FoT), called Wasteworld(cause it will have some wasteland elements as well).

There's another mod, the Fallout mod, I've been contributing to as well, but I thought I needed to create this, since I disagree with some of the views of the creators there(and thought I can use this as a creative channel).

I'd appreciate if you don't post anything there, just view, it's a preview thread only. Post something here if you want(but I'm not around frequently, have in mind). Also, I have all the basics covered of were I want it to go and what should be covered.

It's scheduled for release around May-June 2006(due to less time on my side available) and the reason I'm posting it here, is cause I was a moderator here and met other Map Rats(OTB tm), so it has to be number one selection for me.

Hope that if any of you like civ3 and choose to play it will like it, when it's out.
Here it is:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=125256
Our Host!