Two years on VAN BUREN IS ALLLIIIIVE

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Sounds like someone has a grudge: get over it already. I'm vewy sowwy I hurt your feelings.
Last edited by Mr. Teatime on Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sol Invictus
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Sol Invictus »

Teatime wrote:Of course, I often try and say how I feel in my news posts, and often people disagree. you're free to bitch about it in the comments thread, like is happening now, and it won't get locked and hidden away. Sometimes people get pissed off, well that makes things more interesting really. Anyway, you think it looks bad... oh well. That's what the comments thread is for. It's just how I feel, and I'd happily write it up again, to be perfectly honest. I admit i could have written it in a slightly less inflamatory way, but that's not really my style. If you want news posts written for drama's sake, though, go hire exitium.
Of course people often disagree, because you seldom have anything but your stupidity to share with the world. The fact that you dramatize most of your posts and find it in your time to go out of the way to write some idiotic remark about NMA or me makes you a hypocrite when you accuse me of writing 'news psots written for drama's sake'. To be perfectly blunt, you're a lot worse than the people you often engage in disputes... over the internet.

Kharn wrote:* it seems you're taking this cue from the Codex. Well don't. The Codex is a good site, but their lack of success stems from the fact that they cover relatively little news and rather than giving good, clear and thought-out opinions to their newsposts, they add one or two snide comments, which is neither informative nor amusing.
I don't understand why you felt the need to pull the Codex into this little argument. Isn't the attention of Teatime enough for you?
Is all Fallout news automatically newsworthy? Maybe. I would say it is better than posting endless ragging on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel would be. Hell, for that matter, we are, after all, Fallout sites, don't you think our reader-base is happier to see "Van Buren design doc" than "Auto Assault previewed again; game looks like crap". We get spoonfed bits of crap from uninteresting to barely interesting games like Auto Assault, Hard Truck and Hellgate: London day by day for lack of better news. Is Van Buren news the real ultimate news? Hell no. Is it a damn shite better than another Auto Assault preview? Yes.
Was that a personal slight? Stop being a douche.
Administrator

Circle of Eight - Hellgate: London Resource Center
www.co8.org
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Hey, Rex, coming from someone else, that might have been hurtful.
Sol Invictus
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Sol Invictus »

<@Mr_Teatime> Rex, I can't believe you turned against me in your post. I thought we were friends :'C

Cry more.
Administrator

www.co8.org
Pope Viper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Pope Viper »

Where's the love?
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Right here:
SolInvictus: Teatime, was I talking to you? No, I didn't fucking think so.
Mr_Teatime: Rex, were youtyping in a public chat room? I fucking think so.
SolInvictus: I'm amazed you even have more than one brain cell to knock together in that retarded looking head of yours.
SolInvictus: What, no reposte, Teatime?
SolInvictus: Slow witted fuck.
I think he likes me.
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

Mr. Teatime wrote:Sounds like someone has a grudge: get over it already.
Kettle, you're a swell guy

(hint: swell guy = black, kettle refers to the old pot 'n kettle saying, figure it out from there)
Rex wrote:I don't understand why you felt the need to pull the Codex into this little argument. Isn't the attention of Teatime enough for you?
Because I like the Codex and think that with the people on it you could build a site much better than what it is now if you spent more time on following the news better or giving more detailed opinions.

Or rather, that's my criticism, the reason I drew it in is because Teatime seems to be attempting to do the same for DaC, but he really sucks at it.
Rex wrote:Was that a personal slight? Stop being a douche.
Personal slight? Huh? Against who? NMA follows HG:L. I wouldn't call it incredibly interesting, though. It has the whole "might be as good as Diablo" thing going for it, but it doesn't look interesting and many of its previews make it look like it'll be a shooter rather than a CRPG.

Besides which, there is way, way too much HG:L coverage. It's annoying.
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
Pope Viper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Pope Viper »

Sweet! Where can I get in on this action?
Sol Invictus
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Sol Invictus »

Kharn wrote:
Rex wrote:I don't understand why you felt the need to pull the Codex into this little argument. Isn't the attention of Teatime enough for you?
Because I like the Codex and think that with the people on it you could build a site much better than what it is now if you spent more time on following the news better or giving more detailed opinions.
Hey, I hate to admit it but it's true that we'd be a lot better if we wrote editorials every once in awhile. I like our news style, but yeah, we could expand it to editorials and such.
Or rather, that's my criticism, the reason I drew it in is because Teatime seems to be attempting to do the same for DaC, but he really sucks at it.
Hah!
Rex wrote:Was that a personal slight? Stop being a douche.
Personal slight? Huh? Against who? NMA follows HG:L. I wouldn't call it incredibly interesting, though. It has the whole "might be as good as Diablo" thing going for it, but it doesn't look interesting and many of its previews make it look like it'll be a shooter rather than a CRPG.

Besides which, there is way, way too much HG:L coverage. It's annoying.
Oh nevermind. It's just that I've recently (e.g. a few days ago) started a Hellgate: London fansite ( shameless plug: www.co8.org ) and I thought you may have been somehow referring to that. Well... nah, but calling Hellgate: London uninteresting irked me. A lot of the previews are simply misinformed or ignorant about what the game has to offer, except for the interview at ComputerAndVideoGames, many parts of which I used to assemble my 'Overview' of the game at http://www.co8.org/index.php?page=overview

Check it out.
Administrator

www.co8.org
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

*laughs*

Reposte. Ahahahaha.

Fucking oath, this thread is worthless, pointless, and humourless. :drunk:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Just the way we like it, isn't it friend Blargh :drunk:

Anyway, nice to see Rex is back. And another thing, I never had anything against Teatime's news.
Serious Business.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone list UPDATED

-teatime
-rex
-kharn
-odin
-popeviper
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

aww pooper, why am I on your list?
Pope Viper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Pope Viper »

Oh yea, I'm ever so hurt that I was put on some "OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone list" by someone on the internet.

Whatever shall I do?

You're just too cool for words PS.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

best friends for life :hug:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Mr. Teatime wrote:aww pooper, why am I on your list?
Because you're dealing with them the civil way.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Pope_Viper wrote:Oh yea, I'm ever so hurt that I was put on some "OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone list" by someone on the internet.

Whatever shall I do?

You're just too cool for words PS.
If your going to make a reply like that, you might as well just not post. The NMA spirit warriors who come to post here tend to make the funniest posts I have ever seen.

Teatime, leave this to the big boys. Okay? :eyebrow:
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Pope_Viper wrote:Oh yea, I'm ever so hurt that I was put on some "OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone list" by someone on the internet.

Whatever shall I do?
You could try organizing a FAGLIST meeting at a public restroom in Beverly Hills or something. Or maybe you could start your own website, like CraigsList except call it FagsList. I mean, the possibilities are endless. I don't know why you'd bother asking us.

Back on topic, speaking of shitty fan fiction. That's about the quality of this design doc. NICE JOB MCA. What's the matter couldn't pack the town chock full o amnesiacs? :hahano:
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Pooper, you just made my OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone list. Yes, I have one too!
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

i was joking. plz dont put me on OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone list kthzbey
Our Host!