Reasonably attractive women in LARP shock!

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Reasonably attractive women in LARP shock!

Post by Mr. Teatime »

<strong>[Community -> Images]</strong>

Today, <strong>Kamaz</strong> did a post-apocalyptic LARP (Live Action Role Play), which he calls <em>Post Apocalyptic LARP S.U.X.</em>, and he took three pictures: <a target="_self" href="http://img91.echo.cx/img91/6854/sunnysux6fq.jpg">1</a>, <a target="_self" href="http://img94.echo.cx/img94/2976/wannasux8oe.jpg">2</a> and <a target="_self" href="http://img94.echo.cx/img94/7080/wannasu ... .jpg">3</a>. LARPing: the new speed-dating?
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Erm getting girls to play live rpgs is really comon thing. I used to play vampire live rpg and there was allways some "goth" looking girls playing. Allthoe its allways like 30-40 guys and 3-10 girls.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Dykes don't count.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Reminds me of Suicide Girls.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Europa13
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Europa13 »

yeah, this chick I know who lives in NY plays that with her fiancee... Basically there's a few girls and like you guys said, 40-50 dorky lookin guys.

hehe, i'd rather play some of the games my Navy buddy plays... 20 girls, like 10 guys... The girls have to impress the judges to be growned some status... Use your imagination. ;0) Most recently there was a "Halloween in April" party. hehe
Righteous is the man who never turns a blind eye towards the truth.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

I know that in Gothemburg they used to have huge facility to play vampire larp. And they had plenty more than just 10 girls playing. They even had a bar and nobody bellow 18 years old was allowed to play. And as far as i remember they where charging for the entrance and they used to have over 100 players.

I know alot about this cause in sweden they have like huge network of all these larps so now and than when we where playing in my town some other towns could come to visit us. Making it in to a huge amount of players with poeple you never seen before.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Mr. Teatime wrote:Reasonably attractive women in LARP shock!
Reasonably attractive are the two key words in that sentence...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

I am not impressed. Thats some pretty cheap, pathetic and desperate advertising. LARP is still shit.

LARP = Gay.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

If it were gay, why would they advertise it with girls instead of boys?
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

Because all Latvians are women, obviously.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

I love it how Vampire larp gets some people killed every year. :drunk:
Jinxed
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Jinxed »

They look like some random girls with plastic pistols. Just because someone gave them some toys to point at the camera it doesn't mean LARPing is actually something normal humans should do.
Europa13
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Europa13 »

LARP'in is reTADED. heh Seriously... People need to grow up and come to terms with their own pathetic ass world... Everyone wants to be a part of a certain group, they want to fit in... I love the line from Fallout 2 (think it was 2) "I want to be different like everyone else!"
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

So how many of you that posted negative stuff about larp where offered to play it and than turned it down? My guess is none. Its just so cool to talk against it.

Well in my opinion its not geekier than playing pc games.
Jinxed
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Jinxed »

I do missions in paintball. Running around the woods shrieking or sunbathing with plastic toys doesn't cut it.
Europa13
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Europa13 »

I went to one of my friends parties once... Interesting, but the only role playing there were women pretending to pretend they were whores...

Now... If someone were to setup a Fallout style LARP session with paintball guns and shit... I could dig it ... I love mucking about in the wilderness with guns... That whole hiding, surprising and evading thing... Course I got my fair share of that in the Army. ;0)
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

That's kind of the problem. There's a subset of army vets/gun nuts in the Fallout fanbase that would destroy the rest of us--i.e., the fat nerds--at this sort of thing.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Europa13 wrote:I went to one of my friends parties once... Interesting, but the only role playing there were women pretending to pretend they were whores...

Pretending?
Women pretending(!?) that they were(!?) whores? What on EARTH are you talking about??
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Europa13
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Europa13 »

Hehe, I don't agree with you at all... I think the majority of fans are in their 20's, have decent jobs/families probably... Just the average "modern guy" I would suppose, save the European fan base, those I don't know. I have yet to meet a militiaman who is a fan of Fallout or knows anything about it... Most of them are too computer illiterate & what not... And the ones who are young are probably Neo Nazi and would rather spend their time surfing the net looking up information on how to hate jews and blacks. soooo I just don't agree with ya there. hehe
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

there's usually a few ex-army and a bunch with guns. Mabye if it were nma vs dac we would win as most of us are either rednecks or junkies. and those beat down on engineers and math geeks.
:chew:
Our Host!