I Hate Sulik In FallOut2

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Red wrote:ONe of skynet's problems though is his lack of interchangeable armour. One fo the reasons I dont' keep him.
However, you can tell him to "initiate auto-repair" or something like that, and he completely heals. This only works with the cyber brain.
Red wrote:He also has a good science skill... But to get him means you'll have a better one anyway... However dumb :)
I never understood that either. Can Myron get the cyber-brain if you have him along? One would think that Skynet would make the necessary arrangements in advance, and give decent instructions, if it was so desperate to leave...
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

No... the terminal on which you get the brain you can't use the science skill on... Thus Myron (even if he could manage to pass the test) can't get the CyberBrain...

And I thought the repair function wouldn't be there, however I never bothered getting anything else then the CYbernetic one, so I wasn't sure about that point...
Our Host!