Any questions? Post them here! (Same one as in GS forums)

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

No, its just 3 CDs at least with mine it is.

Edit: I think that if you preodered the game you got a bonus CD with some PnP stuff on it.
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Thanks. I haven't had time to really mess with it yet and find out the hard way.
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
NuclearWinter
SDF!
SDF!

ww2 rules

Post by NuclearWinter »

:twisted:
what are the ww2 rules
Pred_667
SDF!
SDF!

3cd

Post by Pred_667 »

FOT came on three cd's. If you ardered from IPLY (which I did) you got a bonus cd with extra artwork, a bonus mission, some movies and a fallout miniatures rule set. If you want RPG then you need to go to yahoo and look up Fallout RPG. a very good adaptation of the computer games. I played for about 5 sessions before the group broke up. anyway, you can go into the FOT .ini file (I think and turn on the mission. otherwise just let me know and I will send the activation file (71 KB).

I really liked this game. The whole storyline was remiscient pf WASTELAND.

Laterz
Fight Rush Hour Traffic, Legalize Vehicular Weaponry
Weasel
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Weasel »

I have a super mutant with a plasma rifle, but when I put it in his hands, it says 'cannot use.' Help?
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Super Mutants can only use heavy machine guns and miniguns along with melee and unarmed weapons. But they can't use small arms or energy weapons except for the gatling laser.
Our Host!