Fucked up dreams

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Naaah. Thanks for the concern, though, Blargh old chap!
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I hope you'll reconsider when you find your eye(s) on your pillow, violently ejected by the huge, pulsing, semi-sentient cancerous growth on your frontal lobes. Or the sudden realisation that you no longer have any memories. Or that your favourite food is chocolate coated weed appliances and that your favourite dance is the petunia. Okay ? Okay.

Either way, or another, no dreams is a fucking travesty. :drunk:
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Alcohol intensifies my mental activity overnight. Although weed seems to widen the horizon of my imagination while awake, it's effect on my state of mind while asleep is the exact opposite. I don't remember ever having dreamt anything at all while being stoned.

Also, a while ago i dreamt of ass tulips. I think i have Kashluk to thank for that.
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

:)
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Lynxer wrote:Although weed seems to widen the horizon of my imagination while awake, it's effect on my state of mind while asleep is the exact opposite.
Maybe that explains my "condition"? Although I really don't smoke all that much weed.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I'm pretending to be busy nowadays, so I cant recall having any dreams for the last year. I do remember a long way back, in my school days, a series of dreams that I would often have.

Mostly they consisted with me going out of bed, getting dressed, go to school and sit through the usual classes, eat lunch and go home and watch TV. Ofcourse I would then wake up 2 hours before school start, and experiance the whole dreamsequence in the real world as well. This would happen about twice a week, and made me very edgy.

Common dreams ( back then ) were killing myself / dying from natural causes, killing people I like, killing my ex , setting fire to hospitals / resting homes ( I had these regularly for a whole week ), chase dreams ( like with cops or whatever, often with a Hollywood'esque story ), paralysis, shaving and a bunch of other stupid crap.

In some rare occasions I also had story intense dreams, including 'deep background' people I've never seen before and plots, stories, maps over places that didn't exist ( or sometimes did ) and predestined occurances.

Oh well. :drunk:
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Dreams are fun. I think im gonna hit the bed and see if I can get some good ones going :bored:

Maybe ill dream about having sex? oh. joy.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

HI
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

My dog is in heat, she licks herself in the groin.
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

interesting topic,

My dreams are usually symbolic of something relevant in my life. I've had a premonition dream once which was wierd, because the dream i had did actually come to reality a few months later and it pretty much saved my life.

I used to have recurring dreams about the big brown woolly mammoth thing, Mister snuffleupagus or whatever its name is from sesame street. scary ones too... but only ever got those when i was really sick with asthma as a kid.

Nightmares are really interesting, mine usually always involve me murdering someone or about to be executed for something i didnt do.. prison, hell, war, etc..
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

All I remember from my dream last night is me standing on top of a hill and yelling at a bunch of people "Bow down for I am your Lord and Teacher." Then I sent a couple of carnivorous ducks into the crowd.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I'd like to be one of your elementary school students.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

S4ur0n27 wrote:I'd like to be one of your elementary school students.
Yea. Sounds like a blast, I bet Rhino brings booze and guns to class!

:drunk: :drunk: :dinosaur: :drunk:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

:aiee:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

don't steal my smiley you fucking spic
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

Hmm. had this dream last night, and i came true, there was a new pepsodent tube in the bathroom, i dreamt about a new pepsodent tube.. im special.
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Very. :aiee:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

I hate you :sadblinky:
Corpse
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Corpse »

Nicolai wrote:don't steal my smiley you fucking spic
Hey, I am a spic and I am deeply offended with that last remark. :chainsaw:

Dudes, you certainly have some rather interesting dreams; I am surprised how many people claim they don't remember their dreams when they have been smoking dope. In my experience, some of my most vivid and interesting dreams have happened after getting utterly wiped out.:bong:
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Corpse wrote:Hey, I am a spic and I am deeply offended with that last remark. :chainsaw:
Whatsa spic?
Our Host!