Happy New Year Titus!

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Happy New Year Titus!

Post by Mr. Teatime »

<strong>[Company -> Update]</strong>

<b>Bgamain1</b> of the <a href="http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boar ... LY">Raging Bull</a> forums has posted a French press release, found <a href="http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boar ... 1">here</a>, saying that <b>Titus</b> have finally, finally, been liquidated. Here's <b>King of Creation</b>'s translation:<blockquote><i>(Circle Finances) - In a report published Wednesday, the editor of video game company Titus Interactive announces that after an intermediary audience during the observation period, the Commerce Court of Meaux decided to pronounce <b>the judicial liquidation for all the entities</b> of the placed June 7 last Group in judicial redressement.
<br>
<br>The corporations concerned by this decision are Titus Interactive HIS (holding company of the group), and Sofra Games SARL (editor of games), GIE Titus Interactive (administrative) and Avalon France (distribution).
<br>
<br>Titus Interactive as well as its three affiliates had been placed at the beginning of June in redressement judicial by the Commerce Court of Meaux.</i></blockquote>I think the general idea is that <b>Herve Caen</b> has finally completed his corpse rape of <b>Interplay</b> (note the part I highlighted in the press release). Or the corpse has been taken away from him. Or something.
<br>
<br><b>Update</b>: For a slightly better translation, see <b>S4ur0n27's</b> post <a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewt ... 1">here</a>.
Sol Invictus
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Sol Invictus »

Get Spazmo to translate.
Administrator

Circle of Eight - Hellgate: London Resource Center
www.co8.org
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

I updated the article, king of creation found the official press release which makes a lot more sense.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

My translation of it is still a bit shaky in places, so if anyone can do better, by all means.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

I'm wondering what happens to Bethesda with Fallout 3, as I think they were 'loaning' the licence, they hadn't outright bought it.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Well, the company's money and possessions will be splitted out to the creditors, and if no one wants the Fallout license(some of the creditors might not have anything to do with a computer game license), it's going to be sold, and the money splitted between the creditors.

A company could be interested in keeping the deal Interplay had with Bethesda though, meaning the yearly payments (if I remember correctly). That's if all the creditors agree to one of them taking all of the deal. They might prefer that Interplay or Fallout be sold.

Anyway that's what I could get from http://lexinter.net/JF/liquidation.htm

I didn't read it all, it's boring and I don't have time for this on the job, but I tried to find the most interesting parts and the one concerning Titus's actual situation.

That's it if really is just a loan, there might be some contract dealio (which could still be obsolete).
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Susan, since french is your first language, feel like doing a translation of the press release?
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

http://www.ballerium.com/community/show ... stid=22337

Ballerium is mostly unaffected by this. Rejoice!
Role-Player
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Role-Player »

U CUNTS KILED BALERIUM !! IM GONNA CRY NOW BITCHES
Your idols speak so much of the abyss, yet your morals only run as deep as the surface.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

(Cercle Finance) - In a report published on Wednesday, the video game publisher Titus Interactive announces that following an intermediate audience during the observation period(which if you refer to the link I posted, is some kind of period during which the company is watched and partially managed by the creditors and the state and during which they decide to liquidate or not, depending the company's economic viability) the Tribunal du Commerce de Meaux (Business Court of Meaux) decided to pronounce the legal liquidation of every affiliates that were placed under legal management on the 7th of June 2004 by Titus.

The concerned companies are Titus Interactive SA (Titus holding), Sofra Jeux SARL (video game publisher), GIE Titus (managers) and Avalon France (distributor).

Titus Interactive and it's three affiliates has been placed under legal management at the beginning of June 2004 by the Tribunal de Commerce de Meaux.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

the link to raging bull fourms in the first post is broken Teabag :p .

This is a great day for FO fans. A great day indeed.

::loots Iplys corpse, then leaves some spam behind::

EDIT

Briosafreak @ NMA wrote:You`re right, i just found out he`s the person or entity the court setup as "liquidator" of Titus, "liquidateur amiable", so he will be in charge of the liquidation process. The french investors are pissed...

Seems Herve is in charge of the firesale.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Anyone speak frenchie ?
Briosafreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Briosafreak »

It`s the same thing that is posted above, more or less.

Here are the french investors pissed with Herve
http://www.boursorama.com/forum/file_me ... ole=1rNIUS
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Care to translate Brios ? :p
Briosafreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Briosafreak »

Susan and Spaz are much better at that
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Then do a humerous translation with a fake Frenchie accent :p
Sovy Kurosei
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Sovy Kurosei »

Well, 2005 is starting off pretty good for me.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Ditto.

+1
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

There are like 100 posts, I'm not translating 'em all.
Our Host!