Newton in Fallout Tactics

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Dirk_889
SDF!
SDF!

Newton in Fallout Tactics

Post by Dirk_889 »

The mision called Newton has puzzled me for some time. MY mission was to go and retreive 4 Reaver Elderps from their main camp. I've been to every locashon on that map searching for them. They aren't on that map!!! :mad: I have to admit I chheated a little bit. Bcause i have beaten the game 4 times already and i think that might be the problem . Is there anything u peple can do???@

(the spelling might be messed cause i was drunk when i wrote this :) )
"I think therefore I kill."
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Re: Newton in Fallout Tactics

Post by OnTheBounce »

Dirk_889 wrote:(the spelling might be messed cause i was drunk when i wrote this)
Well, that might explain how this topic ended up in General Discussion rather than the FoT forum. :mrgreen:

You cheated? Sorry, can't help you.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Dirk_889
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dirk_889 »

Sorry i am new to the site and didn't realize i was in the wrong forum.

Andi only cheated because i had beaten the game many times before. I don't know if that was the4 problem or not.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Dirk_889 wrote:Sorry i am new to the site and didn't realize i was in the wrong forum.
Don't worry about it. :)
Dirk_889 wrote:Andi only cheated because i had beaten the game many times before. I don't know if that was the4 problem or not.
I wasn't wagging my finger at you. All I was saying was that since you cheated I couldn't help you, because there are too many variables and it may simply be that you screwed your game up. Also, I'm not familiar w/the various cheat utilities.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Dirk_889
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dirk_889 »

So what do you suggest i do?
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I would suggest you start again with out cheating. If you still want to cheat, the best way to do it is to download Bosche 3.1 (avaliable on the old Duck and Cover) that lets you edit your main character with no limitations.

The address (if you didn't know it) is: http://www.rpgplanet.com/fallout
Our Host!