Ghouls and Armor Question

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
uricool
SDF!
SDF!

Ghouls and Armor Question

Post by uricool »

I just got back to the base from Quincy, and I want to replace one of my current party with Babs. The problem is that when I try to put the leather armor mark II on her, it says "Cannot use item." Can ghouls not use armor, or is there just a problem with the leather mark II? Otherwise, Babs is a great character.
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Max-Violence »

I'm postitive Ghouls can use Ghoul Armor, Environmental Armor, and Power Armor. I'm not sure about Metal Armor, though.

Obviously, they can't use Mutant Armor, and as you found out, Leather Armor.
Closing our eyes forces us to look
At the darkness inside.
Our emotions always find us
Regardless of where we hide.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
http://mvmaphub.duckandcover.cx <--- Updated July 10th, 2006
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Ghouls have their own version of armor there are two of them, try looking at various ghoul recruits to find them. There is also a ghoul armor located at the Baazar SE. Also I think they can use Enviromental Armor and Power Armor like Max said.
Sc0pE
Respected
Respected

Post by Sc0pE »

yes, they do...
but there are only two types as with super mutants, and nither are very good in my opinion...
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
"BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"
*drools*
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

True, but why would this be puzzling? Typical human: has problem=comes up with an answer. Just improve your game and tactics if you're having trouble with combat.(you can keep her back in combat until raising levels, make her good in distance combat and give her the longest possible range weapon available, until getting a better armor.)
Last edited by Flamescreen on Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nutter
Respected
Respected

Post by Nutter »

babs should be kept at the back anyway - she's a sniper/thief, not a close quarter combatant
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Hmm, i didn't know, as I never selected her for my team. As one can see though, my thoughts for using her disability as an advantage were correct, so it would seem that the developers did something right there...
Our Host!