Star Wars ATTACK OF THE CLONES

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

George Lucas should:::

Continue making Star Wars films
24%
Go back to the Indiana Jones franchise
5%
Buy Interplay up and make a Fallout film
7%
Buy Interplay up, walk into a dark alley carrying the deeds and get beaten to death and robbed by David Fincher who goes on to make a Fallout film
38%
Eat shit and die
26%

Total votes: 42

Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

Saw it last night and it was the fucking daddy. The dialogue was poor, especially during the "love" scenes, but Yoda with a light sabre fighting Christopher Lee? :D
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

it's worth every single penny!
yeah, every penny of 'bad dialouge', 'over use of love scenes' and 'jar jar binks'
"And you are making yourselves look like pathetic little moronic losers."
yeah, because star wars is really cool and no 'geeks' or 'dorks' will go

I have'nt seen the movie yet, but I'm still trying to imagine yoda with a light saber...
Last edited by Megatron on Sun May 19, 2002 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:chew:
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Pyro wrote: I have'nt seen the movie yet, but I'm still trying to imagine yoda with a light saber...
it's keebler elf pr0n!!!

"STROKE THE SABRE LUKE!"
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Tank
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Tank »

I give up on you guys....

>leaves this thread for good<
The Unwashed Village- Abandon ye sanity!

Live with Honor
Fight for Honor
Die with Honor

Let not Glory blind Thee
Elanire
The Unlucky SDF!
The Unlucky SDF!

Post by Elanire »

Apostle's Ass wrote:I'de like to have George Lucas make a film of Kreegle, Killian, and me getting it on, in the DAC bedwoom. He can lick my nuts anytime.
LOL...AA, you still crack me up, you know that? Could I join you, Kreegle and Killian, BTW?

Attack of the Clones was a lot better than The Phantom Menace, but I STILL prefer Empire Strikes back.
Sorry, guys, I already have a boyfriend.
When you wear Mandalorian armor, no one can see you weep.
Elanire
The Unlucky SDF!
The Unlucky SDF!

Post by Elanire »

Kashluk wrote:
Headroom wrote:Anakin (Christen Hayden) - is a total wanker. should have used DiCaprio instead. Given the character, I think the picaresque Jack Dawson from Titanic fits the cast better.
Well, talking about wankers 8O Haven't seen Episode 2, but such a strong character as Darth Vader CAN NOT be a weakling swell guy like Leo!!! No way! :?
*shudder* I dare you to suggest that on a Star Wars fan site like http://www.galacticsenate.com/

I've been part of those discussions for ages, and boy, the best way of pissing off a LOT of SW fans is suggesting that Leo should be Anakin. *shudder*
Sorry, guys, I already have a boyfriend.
When you wear Mandalorian armor, no one can see you weep.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

it was shit
Last edited by Slave_Master on Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris(is evil)
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Chris(is evil) »

Is it just me or is Yoda falsely claiming disability benefits? He gets all this money because he has a walking stick and a limp but then he gets his lightsabre out and hes jumping all over the place 8O
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

Yeah, some of the "comedy" moments didn't work.
C3PO's decapitated head lying next to his body saying "I'm beside myself!"? Anyone, anyone? :?
Mr Carrot
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Mr Carrot »

The ground battle though exciting and fast paced looked incredably fake and lacked the effect of say..... the hoth scene.

Lucasfilm is taking a different direction from every other effects house...... it is however the wrong direction, instead of doing a little well (adding good cgi effects to modles e.g. Starship Troopers) they do a HELL of a lot badly.

When a small New Zelend effects house can completely eclipse the major battle in a film with a 30 million dollar greater budget then something needs to be changed.
Our Host!