Fallout Tactics Multiplayer 10k Chars

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
DeViLhOOd
SDF!
SDF!

Fallout Tactics Multiplayer 10k Chars

Post by DeViLhOOd »

Hey if anyone knows how to make a kik @$$ 10k chars would u plz reply to this message, and you will not go to HELL! :evil:
Fuzz
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Fuzz »

Since most great chars on the net are male, we are going to create a real nice lady.

For this type of char I prefer the following Stats:
ST: 1
PE: 1
EN: 7
CH: 10
IN: 1
AG: 10
LK: 10

Naturally I select the Finesse and Sex Appeal Traits
and of course the Speach, Barter and Gambling Tag Skills.

When you gain Perks make sure you get some of the followning:
Action Boy
Bonus Move
Brown Noser
Cult of Personality
Divine Favor
Earlier Sequence
Empathy
Flexible
Gain Charisma
Harmless
Kama Sutra Master
Karma Beacon
Magnetic Personality
Presence
Quick Recovery
Smooth Talker
Speaker

And for items, use no armor at all and make sure you get that fake robot part. Its a must have if you end up alone on some server.

This char can not possibly loose in any situation.
Just make sure that you get as most Perks as possible under 10k.

Good look and happy hunting!
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

I get the strange sense that Fuzz's cheek nearly burst from the pressure put on it by his tongue while he was posting that...
Fuzz wrote:...make sure you get that fake robot part. Its a must have if you end up alone on some server.
*hehe*

For those of you that don't get it: here's the description from that item.

desc_mis15_RobotFake = {This is a fake. Its components aren't robotic, but an antique toaster cooking device, an electronic mixer or blender, and a vibrating sex toy. You have been duped.}

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Shadowvalor
Regular
Regular

Post by Shadowvalor »

Devilhood, my friend... You have the wrong idea here. Power is not within the character, but within the player who controls the character.

You see, if I were to point out a true exmple: A squad of 4 of my 5k characters can take out my freind's squad of 6 10k characters. What does that say to you?

Here's what you do, rather than asking other people on how to make a good character, you exparament.
Rather than running headlong into a heated firefight where your oppoent has entrenched snipers: Don't call him a camper. It's called tactics. Move slowly, get to a point where you can throw grenades into the sniper's nest then proceed to snipe his snipers when they go to move.

Also, it alsways helps to make yourself not look like a moron.
"Hey, if anyone knows how to make a kick ass ten thousand point character would you please reply to this message? I can give you a cookie."
See, now doesn't that look so much better?
Help end poverty, eat the poor.
Goumindong
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Goumindong »

It really depends...

My question is, can you get to level 16(i think its 16) to get sniper and still be under 10k.

if you can..

str 4
Pe 8
end 4
cha 1
in 5-8
Ag 8-10(only need 8 for 9 ap)
lk 10

fast shot/gifted
or
fast shot/b mess
or
fast shot/cursed(the bad luck one)
or
fast shot.

Now. take bonous ranged attacks and bonous ranged damage. as much as possible.(action boy twice, but my experiences with this is that you cant get over 10 ap. otherwise you want action boy/action boy/bonous attacks/sniper.

you will want to take a good rifle or sub gun. and enough ammo to use it on burst.

Armor doesnt really matter all that much, but is dependant on who you are going up against. try and get a good physical reduced one.

this means that you always use burst, because with 10 luck and sniper you always cause a critical hit. with bonous attacks and fast shot you can burst 3 times a round (9 ap at ag 8 ). which leads to alot of damage.
Devilhood!
SDF!
SDF!

WTF?

Post by Devilhood! »

err, I don't appreciate the fact that someone else is using my nick-name for the purpose of trying to make me look like a FOT n00b. laff.

anyways, for all those who want to know how to make a good 10K char, Click Here

It's also worth checking out this site and Professional's Guide :evil:

Pawel.
Last edited by Devilhood! on Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
--> dèvîlhººd - Instance Of A Specified State <--

y o u s h o u l d k n o w th a t
b u l l e t s Æ’ l y t h r o u g h y o u
n o m o r e w o rries
nothing touches you
Fuzz
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Fuzz »

Well well well...

In order to make a forum more attractive and less dumb you just need a sense of humor.

As far as I know that text on that homepage that was refered to is very very old.

Is still the very best elite using that old stuff as reference too or have anyone tried to make even better chars and tutorials?

Is still Endurance the outmost preferred Stat in the multiplayer universe?
Devilhood!
SDF!
SDF!

char creation

Post by Devilhood! »

I would say endurance is pretty important.
In a 10K game, it's the only way we can possibly withstand one burst from a pancor at close range, otherwise the char would just die too quickly.
--> dèvîlhººd - Instance Of A Specified State <--

y o u s h o u l d k n o w th a t
b u l l e t s Æ’ l y t h r o u g h y o u
n o m o r e w o rries
nothing touches you
Our Host!