Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 Meepo Takes A Holiday From Sanity View next topic
View previous topic
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimmyjay86 wrote:
Cya Meepo <sniff>. Have fun in 7th grade next month!

And for many, many years of 7th grade to come.
SDMVersion3
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meh. I bet he gets bored after one and gets a job as Interplay's new CFO/fallguy when the feds come
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meepo wrote:
BAH!, you have no clue what your talking about Tactics was de bomb game and more people play it then you think. When i first played Online, it was about a year and half since it came out and almost 600 people played a day. Tactics was ownage and you know it you just cant get it in your wee little minds. Graphics were awsome everything was. This was the first game where i actually read what people said because it was funny. Fallout wasent bad it was awsome 2 but not as great as FoT:BoS. NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO DANCE TO THE BOMBING GAME FoT.
icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance

Wtf! You argue that Fo:craptics was good it was barely ok. It sucked because there where wasn't much of a chance to expand and grow as a character beside leveling up. In much respects it is better than Fo:POS which came out on consoles. But seeing is how you must butt love Fo:craptics then perhaps you love Fo:POS also traitor. I thought I was a stupid noob with idiot post but for crying out loud meepo takes the cake.

Please get a brain meepo please before evolution takes a seat in the active eugenics department starting with you,
Janus icon_crazy
Blargh
‹berkommando
‹berkommando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That really was a brutal, cruel, morally bankrupt response, Janus. Have you no empathy, have you no sense of compassion, have you no sense of timing ? icon_drunk
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, he's pretty much right on all counts...
Blargh
‹berkommando
‹berkommando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never claimed that the gist of Janus' message was wrong, Franz. Nor was my response to that venomous critique of Meepo's . . . behaviour intended to be taken entirely seriously. icon_drunk
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Janus Matchell wrote:
Meepo wrote:
BAH!, you have no clue what your talking about Tactics was de bomb game and more people play it then you think. When i first played Online, it was about a year and half since it came out and almost 600 people played a day. Tactics was ownage and you know it you just cant get it in your wee little minds. Graphics were awsome everything was. This was the first game where i actually read what people said because it was funny. Fallout wasent bad it was awsome 2 but not as great as FoT:BoS. NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO DANCE TO THE BOMBING GAME FoT.
icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance icon_dance

Wtf! You argue that Fo:craptics was good it was barely ok. It sucked because there where wasn't much of a chance to expand and grow as a character beside leveling up. In much respects it is better than Fo:POS which came out on consoles. But seeing is how you must butt love Fo:craptics then perhaps you love Fo:POS also traitor. I thought I was a stupid noob with idiot post but for crying out loud meepo takes the cake.

Please get a brain meepo please before evolution takes a seat in the active eugenics department starting with you,
Janus icon_crazy

Folks like meepo, I have encountered many times they always seem to lack taste in what they like. I know my post was a bit too harsh but hey when you run into not-so-smart-gamers on a daily basis you would probably have words of cruelty for them. But now that I think about I am sorry that I have kicked a dead horse, so to speak. Well Meepo I am hoping that perhaps these words are sobering to someone who doesn't know.

Sorry for the lack of compassion,
Janus
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked the lack of compassion. People like Meepo don't deserve it.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you've overestimated him if you consider him a person.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Janus...wth are you doing??, attacking me now that im gone, for shame. You and your newly formed balls shoulda toke the fight when i was still going. Sadly now im not because well it was stupid and i was just doing it for shits and giggles. Sooooo uhhhhh please shut the hell up and halt shitting yourself over something old and no one else really gives a rats ass about. Thank you.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously you aren't gone if you're still posting here you dumbfuck.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerICQ Number
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok...this has gone on long enough.

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic