For Macbeth

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

For Macbeth

Post by M92FS »

hi !

really like your sprites , had created lots of new guns using your sprites. jus wondering when r u making new guns sprites for Fot ?

my favorite top 3 sprites.

1. M4 Carbine
2. M249
3. Desert Eagle
It's about *beep*in' time some backup got here! Quote by Paladin Solo. ( FOT )

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload. ... ile_id=762
MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

thanks! im really glad you found them useful

before i make any new sprites, i have to get my hands on any photoshop 5 or later. because i lost my previous copy (and it seems that it will take a while)

about youre favourite sprites:
m4a1 - the gun was "rusted" or rather "dirted" by my friend, who's really good at making such things (but its a pity he doesnt have to much time for it). his name is DrPotfur. if you ever come across his name, then you will now that he did something good ;)

m249 - this is one of not many sprites where i manged not to make the colours look good (not too dark, not too light)

desert eagle - which one you prefer, the black or the gold one?

if there are any particular sprites that you need, it would be best to tell, then i will have a good reason to at least start trying to get the photoshop :) and even if i wont make them, maybe someone else will (i know i shouldnt use if and will in the same part of the sentece, but i could find any way to write this)
- who's the one to BLAME!? -
- shin! shin! sei! kyuu! sai! -
- hail the mushroom cloud -

me not like my english ;)
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

One of my crew members is working on a Colt M4a1, you can take a look at the screenshot:

Http://www.rules-of-engagement.tk <--- It's on the Preview section.

I've also send him a couple of nice looking weapon images... But I don't intend to give them out before the modification is finished, that would be spoiling the idea of all the new features we've been working on o make it look new and refreshing...

I don't know if the crew member who's making the sprites wants to release them on his own but I think it's better for our pride and hard work to release the features in one big end result...

About the desert eagle... I can make a new one, since I have a very nice looking 3D Desert Eagle image, which might fit as a sprite... I'll try and work it out tonight... So when this sprite will work I'll let you know and you can have it...

Greetz
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

Ok I have a nice looking Desert Eagle Image... it's sharp and clear... I already cut it down to size... All it needs now is that the background needs to be transparent or something.... and that lady's and gentlemen will be something I am not so good at... So if any of you can make it transparent or what ever it takes... I'll be happy to convert it to a sprite and send out to who ever wants it...
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

MacBeth wrote: about youre favourite sprites:
m4a1 - the gun was "rusted" or rather "dirted" by my friend, who's really good at making such things (but its a pity he doesnt have to much time for it). his name is DrPotfur. if you ever come across his name, then you will now that he did something good ;)

m249 - this is one of not many sprites where i manged not to make the colours look good (not too dark, not too light)

desert eagle - which one you prefer, the black or the gold one?

if there are any particular sprites that you need, it would be best to tell, then i will have a good reason to at least start trying to get the photoshop :) and even if i wont make them, maybe someone else will (i know i shouldnt use if and will in the same part of the sentece, but i could find any way to write this)

the m4a1 is clean,it's not rusted or dirted.it got a good contrast.

m249- I had replaced the original m249 sprite with your sprite cos it got the box magazine(200 rounds) and it really looks nice.

desert eagle- both are well done, the black desert eagle, i'm using it in large quatity,whereas the gold one i'm using it limited for special char. like stage boss and etc.

would really like to see someone make these sprites.

1. Remington M870 - 1 of the most famous shotgun.
2. Barrett M82A1 and M82A2 - .50 Browning caliber sniper rifle.
3. MP5A2 or MP5A3 or MP5N - with 30 rounds mag.
4. Smith & Wesson semi-auto pistol - 1 of the most famous firearms munufacturer of US.
5. some sprites for .38 Special revolvers

thks a lot in advance. and , yep your Colt SAA is also very well done ! got a good contrast and it jus looks damn nice ! :clap:

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

i will try to get photoshop till saturday, and then i will get to work on those sprites

M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

MacBeth wrote:i will try to get photoshop till saturday, and then i will get to work on those sprites
ok, thks pal. no rush, take your time. :clap:

MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

i decided to make more than just one sprite of each gun. it will take a little bit more time, but then you will be able to choose the one you like most (or even use many of them).

here's the first part - remington 870 shotgun:
rar archive - 26kb
zip archive - 40kb

i could not find any good picture of the shotgun in the "hunting" version (wooden furniture and long barrel). but i hope you will like it though. most of the sprites are unfortunately "flat".

M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

MacBeth wrote:i decided to make more than just one sprite of each gun. it will take a little bit more time, but then you will be able to choose the one you like most (or even use many of them).

here's the first part - remington 870 shotgun:

i could not find any good picture of the shotgun in the "hunting" version (wooden furniture and long barrel). but i hope you will like it though. most of the sprites are unfortunately "flat".
really appreciate for your help, I can finally add the famous remington M870 to my FOT game.

sprite 1 and sprite 2 looks almost the same except for the sights correct ? cos it looks almost identical.

mi likes all the entry versions of the gun, plus the normal wooden stock version, wil also add the saw-off version for more variety.

what's the difference between the 1st download and the 2nd ? mi using the second download cos it's in spr. format.

thks a lot again ! : ) :clap:

MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

the first sprite has longer barrel than the second (and the 2nd one has some sights)

here are some pictures where you can see both of them:
short
long

oh one more thing note the flashlight in one of the entry versions i think it would be a good idea to add it a "nightvision" ability due the flashlight

the first archive is created with rar and the second with zip. but there's no difference in content. i just added them to please the rar users :) (such as myself)

MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

another part, this time its the mp5 sprites pack. you can find there the ones you wanted (mp5 navy and mp5a2, no mp5a3 because it looks so close to navy that i decided not to make it), and a few more (sd's and mp5k's)

rar archive - 64kb
zip archive - 98kb

im not sure if im going to post the next sprites that fast as these, so dont be suprised if there it takes me some time :)

EDIT: I just updated the links. i forgot about the 10mm and .40s&w variants. there are 4 new mp5 sprites in the archives (there were replaced so just use the links above again). the file sizes are now:
rar = 82kb
zip = 133kb

another thing about the 10mm and .40s&w: they look so familiar that you can mix their images any way you want. for example if i described a gun as mp5a3_10mm theres no problem if you use it in your game as mp5a3 40s&w (in my opinion they look exactly the same)

M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

MacBeth wrote:another part, this time its the mp5 sprites pack. you can find there the ones you wanted (mp5 navy and mp5a2, no mp5a3 because it looks so close to navy that i decided not to make it), and a few more (sd's and mp5k's)

rar archive - 64kb
zip archive - 98kb

im not sure if im going to post the next sprites that fast as these, so dont be suprised if there it takes me some time :)

EDIT: I just updated the links. i forgot about the 10mm and .40s&w variants. there are 4 new mp5 sprites in the archives (there were replaced so just use the links above again). the file sizes are now:
rar = 82kb
zip = 133kb

another thing about the 10mm and .40s&w: they look so familiar that you can mix their images any way you want. for example if i described a gun as mp5a3_10mm theres no problem if you use it in your game as mp5a3 40s&w (in my opinion they look exactly the same)
thks alot again ! really appreiciate the MP5 sprites that u had done for mi. :clap: :clap:

it's ok , take your time. mi gonna take quite some time to add description for the various M870 plus the MP5 sprites.

for others : feel free to download Macbeth sprites as mi jus gonna add it to my fot game.mi not making any mods.

MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Btw, do you think you could do some futuristic-like weaps?
Something like what they'd have in 2050's or 2070's? That'd be nice.
Or if you got any links for such pictures.

flamescreen
MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

i can do them but the problem are images, when it comes to futuristic weapons i like veeery those which were designed by shirow (ghost in the shell, appleseed). but unfortunately its hard to get 'spritey' pictures of them. the only one i have at the moment is seburo:
link

and the other problem is that they are not very 'pulpy' (uhm i mean pulp fiction like).

in other words. if you have an interesting image, dont hesitate and give it here i will try to do my best with him :)

Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

No I don't, and I'm looking myself for some. Sprites if I have the pics aren't a big problem, that's why I asked if you know of some. Hmpf, ok, I suppose the existing ones will have to do.
MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

oh. well its really hard to get good images of futuristic like weapons. the only thing that gets into my mind are weapons from warhammer 40k, but most images of these weapons are b&w drawings. no 3d, no 'photos'

Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

I appreciate the interest in helping me anyway, MacBeth.

Flamescreen
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

thks a lot again, sorri for the late reply. cos' recently mi has been playing Silent Storm everyday. it's a WW2 turn base strategy game, it's similar to FOT , plus anything in the game can be destroy, including doors,windows to walls, plus it got a huge arsernal of WW2 guns ranging from revolvers,pistols, smg, semi-auto rifles, bolt-action rifles , MG , rocket launchers , grenades and some sci-fi weapons. it's recommended. : )

MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

a small sprites pack. 1 pistol and 1 rifle (2 variants for both). Seburo C-X (pistol) and Seburo MN-23 (bullpup rifle), they are from mangas drawn by Masamune Shirow (these are particular from Ghost in the Shell or Appleseed), but these sprites are NOT scetches/images. i stole some photos from this site (where they make airsoft replicas of these guns)

seburo sprite pack - rar archive
seburo sprite pack - zip archive

Our Host!