actors bleeding when following waypoints?

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Jazzmanstereo
SDF!
SDF!

actors bleeding when following waypoints?

Post by Jazzmanstereo »

When using my own entities in a map, they seem to bleed in the game when following waypoints! When they aren't following waypoints they seem to be fine though. Is there a reason for this? and how can I stop it?

I'll try and work on finding out why the heck this happens, but any help would be great, thanks

-Luke
Ive got something to put in you ;)
bertgoldstein
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Re: actors bleeding when following waypoints?

Post by bertgoldstein »

Jazzmanstereo wrote:When using my own entities in a map, they seem to bleed in the game when following waypoints! When they aren't following waypoints they seem to be fine though. Is there a reason for this? and how can I stop it?

I'll try and work on finding out why the heck this happens, but any help would be great, thanks

-Luke
That's pretty weird.

You might want to go into the entity editor and open them up, and then check the actor status part to make sure the current hitpoint amount is right.
Jazzmanstereo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Jazzmanstereo »

bertgoldstein wrote:That's pretty weird.

You might want to go into the entity editor and open them up, and then check the actor status part to make sure the current hitpoint amount is right.
Yeah, thanks! I checked the entity, and sure enough the hit point's were down.

However, I did have to check in the "advance level" screen, because my actor status part doesn't do anything. Is it supposed to extend into some further options?
Ive got something to put in you ;)
bertgoldstein
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by bertgoldstein »

Jazzmanstereo wrote:
bertgoldstein wrote:That's pretty weird.

Yeah, thanks! I checked the entity, and sure enough the hit point's were down.

However, I did have to check in the "advance level" screen, because my actor status part doesn't do anything. Is it supposed to extend into some further options?
yeah it should have like current hitpoints, action points, and how radiated and poisoned it is. after you click to open it up you have to scroll down because it goes off the bottom of the screen
Our Host!