Nuclear Winter

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
desertf
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Nuclear Winter

Post by desertf »

Ok, a few friends and I are making a MOD for Dungeon Siege. This mod is basically about you after a Nuclear war and the Nuclear Winter that followed (The story still needs to be ironned out). We will try to move this away from Fallout as much as possible.

We will have a website up "Soon" with sketch art, a story etc... We are currently looking for Programmers (or people that know how to use the Siege Editor well), 3D modellers, Skinners and anyone that would like to do voiceovers or sound fx. If you are interested please email me at nazgul4@earthlink.net

P.S. this is just a fun MOD that we are doing to gain some experience, you do not need to be a hardcore modeller or something you just need to be reliable to some extent.

Thanks,
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Hmm, I'm sure that your project will be nice, but being as far from FO as possible is not exactly relevant with the "Other Fallout-themed Mods" Forum title is it? Maybe you should try the GD one?
desertf
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Oops!

Post by desertf »

Thanks for pointing that our LOL. I forgot to say that it will be a post nuclear rpg, but it will not have anything to do with the Fallout story.

:)

Ian Cheshire
Det0x
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Det0x »

i think some other peeps are makin a fallout mod for dungeon siege, they look like profs, you should join them and learn some 1337 modding skillz
[Khans]Det0x
AKA Murdoc
Neocron
desertf
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Fallout Siege...

Post by desertf »

Yeah well Fallout Siege is moving to the NWN game so...
Our Host!