Need H&K MP5 info

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Need H&K MP5 info

Post by PaladinHeart »

Can anyone give me the rundown on the MP5?

Thanks
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Have you forgotten how to google? Search for MP5 and you'll get tons of hits, for instance link number 8 on the first page will take you back to the site I linked to before.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
bertgoldstein
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by bertgoldstein »

http://world.guns.ru is such a great site. I go there pretty much whenever I need to look up something like weight or ammo capacities.

The only problem with it is that most of the pictures are in black white so it's harder to use them for sprites, and the proxy at work filters it out for having "guns" in the address.
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

Description : Firing from a close bolt, the MP5 is probably the most accurate sub-machine gun in production today.Use by police and military forces in at least 30 countries.MP5A4 got an additional 3 round burst feature.

MP5A4
Caliber : 9mm
Weight : 6Ibs
Str. Req : 4
Dmg : 16-24
Range : 20 ( 200 meters ) , for Single/Burst/3 rounds Burst mode.
Range : Single ( mi modified from short to Scope to increase the hit percentage. )
Sprite : sprite comes with scope. downloaded from JJ86 website , courtesy of .......

The original sprite for FOT is MP5 SD , but mi never replace it. Mi created another MP5A4 to add to my FOT game.
It's about *beep*in' time some backup got here! Quote by Paladin Solo. ( FOT )

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload. ... ile_id=762
Our Host!