The SPAS topic

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

The SPAS topic

Post by PaladinHeart »

Where did it go? I don't believe I'll bother posting again until someone explains.

Thanks.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

I have no idea what happened to it.

Have you checked the other forums to make sure it wasn't moved? (Although I don't see why it would have been.)

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

RE

Post by PaladinHeart »

Yeah, I checked the other forums. I even did a search for SPAS. Only thing that shows up for that is this topic.

Is there a chance it was a freak accident? I wouldn't put it past Killzig, but I can't see any other moderators deleting the thread. And I don't think it was Killzig because he likely doesn't visit this section.

Meh, I guess im just grumpy because a lot of the topics that I start get deleted. Although that was the first I've seen get deleted that have persisted for so long.

Maybe someone didn't like something that was said in one of the posts and asked someone to delete the thread?

Oh well, I'll just start a new topic for the MP5.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

You're being paranoid, could easily be a glitch the way the board has been acting lately with all the double posting.

I'm sure that if a mod or admin removed the thread because of the content they would of pm'd you with some sort of warning or reprimand.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
bertgoldstein
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by bertgoldstein »

friends don't let friends moderate drunk
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

RE

Post by PaladinHeart »

Well both things are possible considering who's running/paying for the place. But hey, maybe im not giving him a chance? I'll continue posting as normal etc.. but I don't think things will improve. If someone could fix the double posting & random thread dissappearances then I would certainly admit that he's doing a good job.

Our Host!