A Bitch Called Hope

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
evilmonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

A Bitch Called Hope

Post by evilmonkey »

again C&C wanted - so do reply and tell me what you think. EDIT [changed the barrel symbol and added a bullet - changed the symbol of person to furter reflect that nature of I (being anyone)]

EDIT 2 [made the small head larger - version before can be seen here ]

EDIT 3 [Lowered the shoulder as well]

PS. This is getting silly - someone else better post some more art in there before I make an other, so get at it or something. DS.
Last edited by evilmonkey on Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Black is the Colour that Shines on my Path
Black is the Colour of Freedom
The Gaijin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Gaijin »

Her arm and torso seems a little too long, but I like the hair--it's almost like feathers.

Interesting linework, adds a lot of...hm, what's the word...texture, I guess. Gives the picture a jumbled sort of feeling; in a good way, of course. I likes it.
HEY WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT???
evilmonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by evilmonkey »

The Gaijin wrote:Her arm and torso seems a little too long, but I like the hair--it's almost like feathers.

Interesting linework, adds a lot of...hm, what's the word...texture, I guess. Gives the picture a jumbled sort of feeling; in a good way, of course. I likes it.
the head got somewhat small - I guess I aimed for a taller woman, but damn heh it didn't go exacly as I aimed when I roll back the chair and look at it from a distance.

might or might not fix that, perhaps just a resize of parts of the character layer (but now that would give somewhat thicker linework on the head then on the rest of the body...)

anyway thanks.

EDIT [I made the head somewhat larger - I think I actually over did it and it got too large *g* - And I lowered the shoulder, I aimed to make this 80s huge jacket shoulder, but it never worked I guess -but the hand still feels large I guess - oh well I need to study and then jump in bed so no more tonight]
Black is the Colour that Shines on my Path
Black is the Colour of Freedom
Shino
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b
Location: A whales belly.. yep the whale's got internet and stuff

Post by Shino »

I like the style, tried that myself some time ago, has something sketchy about it, as I said, I like it.
it's not a trick 'cause you can't learn it
Our Host!