How are you going to celebrate the New Year?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I'll sit at home and post here. Hey, 2 min to go.... whoopee
Grey Fil
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Grey Fil »

Done that new year thing, how OLD. :D

May this 20004 be better then 2003 and worst then 2005 for all of you.

And since the new year came already I think it is time for the mordorators to lock this thread and for somebody to open a new one entitled "what ur u gonna do dis iear?"

Or sumtin
Carpe jugulum.
spyder07
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by spyder07 »

I'm currently sitting at home doing absolutly nothing. Didn't get invited anywhere, and I even had to work till 10 tonight.

Whopdee shit, great freaking night.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I celebrated...I'm drunk. I had a good time. Got lots of kiss.

Post by Guest »

Happy New Year.

My resolution? More alcohol, sex, and a bit of coke on the side.
DJ Slamák
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by DJ Slamák »

Grey Fil wrote:20004
Dude, what timezone you in? ;)

I watched TV and browsed the internet.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

I went to a boring party and stayed in the garden drinking and staring at the sky until 3 or something , the drinks were free and all so it wasn't so bad.
As for news years resolutions , maybe make more money , and be more tolerant with people , that's all I can remember.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Grey Fil
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Grey Fil »

Dude, what timezone you in?
GMT+8.
Carpe jugulum.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I was invited to a party but couldn't be bothered because it was snowing and the party was outside. I stayed at home, completed max payne 2 then sat in the snow for a bit. Then it started raining so I went inside and on the interberry and watched some tv.
:chew:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Wow. I thought I was going to claim the title of lamest person to spend new years, but it looks like a tie between a lot of us. :lol:
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Stainless wrote:Wow. I thought I was going to claim the title of lamest person to spend new years, but it looks like a tie between a lot of us. :lol:
Yes, indeed a tie. I spent the evening bouncing back and forth between here and NMA and reading. I went to bed about an hour-and-a-half before the year ended.

Then again, I really have to say that New Years hasn't held the same luster in years and years. It's really just another day, and I really don't look forward to having to train myself to write the correct date starting the day after. :lol:

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

heh. I've never found New Years appealing. Just another day, except they tend to screen more series marathons on TV.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Stainless wrote:heh. I've never found New Years appealing. Just another day, except they tend to screen more series marathons on TV.
I take it that Ozlanders aren't in the habit of setting off fireworks for New Years? (Mind you, I'm not talking about public displays. Fuck those. I'm talking about mischievious kids armed w/a wide assortment low-powered explosives here.)

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

I just went out with a few friends. Ate and drank some stuff, then ended up around the sea or something.

Not terribly exciting.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

I got drunk. Piss drunk. Went on a psycho trip too when I snorted a great white line speed and smoked 11 bong heads (or whatever its called in english). My hand is swollen from bashing various things to bits, and I find it a little discomforting that I punched some girl ive never meet before, in the face. Almost got into a fight with some wack drug dealer as well, I thank god for not doing it though, his many psycho friends would have torn me a new one over it. This is just what ive been told though, I cant remember most of it. Anyway, I think my new years resolution will be to never drink and do speed at the same time again, apperently its not healthy for me.... :roll:
Mr Carrot
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Mr Carrot »

Well just dont do speed full stop you silly shit.

Went to the pub and got shitfaced will me mates, made a change from the usual party bollocks plus got to pull some randoms.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Mr Carrot wrote:Well just dont do speed full stop you silly shit.
If you seriously consider to stop doing speed, then you should stop doing alcohol as well. ( don't listen those nutcrackers, it's all good for you, baby! )

----------

It seems that now the "battle" is over, we've end up with over 500 casualties with either one or two eyes popped or alternatively hands blown to smithereens. Happy New Year, I hope you're having fun masturbating without hands or eyes!
Mr Carrot
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Mr Carrot »

Um alcohol has been an integral part of human civilization for several thousand years. It has side effects granted, but is crucial for a well lubricated social gathering. Speed is not.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

My evening turned out a lot different then I expected.

It had professional health aids! Drugs! A bar browl! An regular MGM special. This year will certainly rock.
Hello New Jersey
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Crucial? Uh, maybe for alcoholics, most people with an IQ over 12 know there is life outside being drunk.

But seriously, that "silly shit" - part of your post kinda caught me. If you start moralizing about drug usage, then you should moralize about alcohol usage as well.
Our Host!