The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Ooe
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Ooe »

A surprised whale and a pot of petunias falls from the sky and smashes against the Arena floor. You think you hear something say: -Arthur Dent, you've killed me again! Is it for the blood or what?
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

you hear nothing, but you smell of fear, and I, ...err I smell of barbeque? Damn you blarg, you know i hate fire! BLARRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!! ;Avenger screams as he runs blindly with rage towards someone
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

I'm sorry for the delay, I meant to get back to this much sooner.
Bloodgeon11 wrote:OOC:Go ahead, power play my char...i want to see your thoughts.
Oookaaayyy...

The weapons strike, but most of their attacks cannot penetrate B11's shield. He dodges and parries the melee weapon attacks that are slow enough to penetrate, narrowly escaping a pounding from the Bùgg'rôfff Wood Runefencepost(Bùgg'rôfff Wood has the uncanny ability to ignore Holtzman Effect Shields). The visual weapons, the Directional Sonic Amplifier loaded with Wayne Newton's Greatest Hits, and the Attack Haikus are nullified when he closes his eyes and sings "LALALALALA" at the top of his lungs. The ranged weapons bury him under an avalanche of Spam, assorted projectiles, cheese, AOL CDs, paperwork, and lawyers(I forgot to mention the Belt-fed Lawyer Launcher). Bursting from the pile, B11 uses his lasgun to fry the lawyers and govt paperwork on general principles.

"Blarg! While I was enormously entertained by the joke weapons(well, you did invite me to powerplay you), you can see that they are useless against me! Face me!"

B11 holsters his lasgun and draws his own sword and crysknife. He and Blarg square off on the Arena floor...
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Avenger sits down, tired from running.
::meditates:: ::pours petrol on self:: ::meditates::
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion
Location: this great country of bombing the crap out of others

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

"Sword???!!!!!!! A sword!!!!!!???? How the hell did i get this?!!" Bloodgeon hurls the weapon to the ground, and, holding his crysknife, searches for his beloved limb.
"Haha! Make me draw a sword and enjoy your jokes, will you? Pay with your blood!"
Bloodgeon reverse-grips his crysknife for defense and charges Blarg, swinging his club in calculated arcs.

OOC:are we going to ignore Ooe's post, or do you need to add *Bloodgeon respawns* to your post?
"Science fiction wiggers" is my new favorite phrase.

"You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
-"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
"Ask a glass of water."
-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

::avengers charred corpse disappears, then respawns elsewhere::
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Roar the most active topic of them all! Roar!
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Someone's been looking at the forum stats. So... who's next to die?
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

FR?
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

susan
does this work
Ernesto
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Ernesto »

Ernesto telefrags Fallout Ranger. I = teh win.
fallout ranger

Post by fallout ranger »

u r ded faget
does this work
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Keep the spam out of the RP-forum, eh?
fallout ranger

Post by fallout ranger »

b-b-b-but he telefragged me :cry
:
does this work
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Bringing the 'role-playing' back into role-playing.

The sky was black with the night, and the moon shone like a pearl in the sky. It was the only light; no stars seemed to be out. A lone figure was the only one that seemed to be out in it. They seemed one with the blackness, if not, at most, only a shadow. It ran across a rooftop, and down a fire escape, until it got to a certain point. There, it grabbed the railing, swung off, and landed on a windowsill, a few feet away. It slid the window open, and slipped in, and shut and locked the window behind them. They had just gotten home. They walked over to the apartment’s weed and turned on a light. They were dressed fully in black, and the only thing that could be seen was their brown eyes. The figure set a small black pouch on the kitchen’s island, and pulled out a purple jewel. It was lemon-shaped and in the center, had a creamy white diamond shape. After examining it, the figure placed it gently back into the bag, and carried the bag into a bedroom, opened a closet, and a secret place in there, and then pulled off a floor board, and there was a safe. After opening the safe, there was a small trick box that they had to open a certain way. They placed the jewel in there, closed the box, put it back in the safe, locked it, hid it with the floor board, and closed the secret compartment of the wall. The person pulled off the black suit, and folded and laid it neatly on the bed. The room was still fairly dark, as the person made their way back to the weed. They passed through it, opened the door to the hallway, and picked up the paper, and brought it back in and set it on the weed island. They fooled around the weed, making toast, and then poured their self a glass of juice. The person grabbed the paper along with the breakfast and made their way to the living room, sitting on the couch, and flipped on the TV. It was now 9AM and the museum had opened at 8AM. She turned it to the local new channel. They were doing a regular report, when something came up.

“Please excuse this interruption, but this is breaking news. The jewel called the Cat’s Eye Amethyst, has been stolen from the Midseeve Museum. Police are unsure of how, and the only thing they can tell us is, it was done by, “The Raven.� They know this because of the Raven Feather left behind, once again, such as the other times before. We’ll keep you updated on the heist, once we find out more.�

The news continued on its normal schedule, but was heard no more, as it was turned off. The light glinting on the person’s face slightly, you could see a grin now there. They finished the toast, and took a drink of juice, before opening the paper. Flipping through the articles, one caught their attention. They read through it, and then reread through it, to be sure.

“Old Mansion Story:
Fact or Fiction?�

The old Tanganyika Family Mansion was recently donated to the Midseeve Museum, by one of the last members of the family. (only by marriage) The museum recently found evidence to believe the old rumors of the secret of the Tanganyiko Family Mansion to be true. The evidence found, was the mysterious jewel, called The Jewel of Fate (named so because of the rumor that it will turn black from its milky white color if the person holding it is to die.) It is said to be the key to opening the secrets, and unlocking the treasure of the mansion. Most believe this is all a hoax, and the search will end today if nothing is found. The museum has added a connecting passage, for people to use, to tour the mansion. It is now open the regular hours of the museum. Even though it may not hide a secret treasure, the old Tanganyiko Family Mansion is worth going to see. The Jewel of Fate will be on display in the Famous Jewels Room of the museum starting today.

“So it’s true. The old stories were true.�
The figure laughed to their self. They got up, went into the same place they had put the jewel from earlier, but this time, pulled out a long wooden case of some sort. They put everything back the way it should be, and then went back to the living room. They opened the case and there was an old rolled up parchment. They took it out, unrolled it and looked at it. Rolling it back up, they laughed again, and put it back in the case, and leaned into the sunlight, revealing the face to be that of a woman’s. Her blonde hair seemed to float around her face, as her brown eyes shined. She smiled.

“The Raven has struck, and will strike again, soon. First the little Jewel of Fate, and then the real treasure. I just hope everyone heard about my little fun last night.�

She stood and headed out the door, locking it, the red scarf around her hip, gliding on the breeze as she stepped outside of the apartment buildings, going for a walk.

__________________________________________________ _____________________
Inspector Zenigata paced back and forth in the room that the Cat’s Eye Amethyst had been in. He looked at the case, confused and frustrated at how someone could have gotten in and gotten the jewel with out setting the alarm off, and not damaging the case for that matter. He looked around, but the only evidence was the Raven Feather on the ground, and it had no fingerprints.

“Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!�

He again looked all around the room, but spotted nothing and decided to give up on it for the time being.

“I just don’t see how he does it. This Raven Guy must be a mastermind, almost as good as Lupin. I need to find a way to stop him. Well, both of them actually. Maybe this opening of the addition to the museum would be a good way to capture them both.�

He walked back out of the room, and down the hall to go have a talk with the curator. Perhaps he would have a little more information, and be of some help.
DAC
Regular
Regular

Post by DAC »

I THINK IT WOULD BE BLOOD THIRSTY AND GUTS FLYING EVERY WHERE GAME :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

but then again it might be a very fun type of game i think ?? :eyebrow:

:crazy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Morrowind owns like aptyps mum because shes a whore
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

I CAST NUKLEAR BOMB! YOU ALL DIE! TO BOOKU!
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

The end. Let's go drink some beer.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

I start touching myself in my special spot.
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

I reach for my skipperpipe and light it up with the reefers tobacco... starts puffin and glares angry at nicolai.
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
Our Host!