The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion
Location: this great country of bombing the crap out of others

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

*Bloodgeon dodges with a dynamic spin, but takes a slash to the ribs.*
Clutching his wound, he snaps at Blarg again, and says, "As long as those slugs aren't around..."
"Science fiction wiggers" is my new favorite phrase.

"You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
-"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
"Ask a glass of water."
-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

"Slugs? You shall be their food."

*tries for B11's neck with the Vorpal RuneSpatula(now with non-stick coating!)*

*drags the RuneCheeseGrater along B11's chest*
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

*Bloodgeon looks down at his chest*

"Arrggg, spagetti!"

*Bloodgeon drops the ineffective whip and mentally reaches for his Dune armament*

"Aha," he proclaims as he activates his body shield and hefts his crysknife, "Try me now!"

"You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
"Ask a glass of water."
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

*draws cold iron and silver inlaid Fnordite(tm) alloy scramasax and activates his own shield*

"Shall we try lasguns at ten paces? No? Too bad. It would have been short, but glorious(and messy). Blades it shall be!"

*steps forward, off hand ready to block or grapple, and begins pressing his knife into B11's shield*

"The slow blade penetrates your 'nads!"
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

"Damn it," Bloodgeon wails,"i can't live like half a man!"
*Bloodgeon takes out a lasgun and shoots his foot, creating an atomic reaction and killing everyone in the arena, wiping the slate clean*

OOC: sorry, it was getting confusing...

"Ask a glass of water."
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

KABOOM

"OUCH! Ooh, clouds... wow, a satellite...the stars are so lovely up here... neat, clouds again... I can see my house from here... Mother Earth is coming to embrace me... that looks like a particularly soft patch of daisies..."

SPLAAAAT

*respawns*

"Dude, you could have blocked, or dodged, or something. That was glorious and messy, though."
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

*respawns*

"Was that a whale and some potted petunias i saw on my way down? How improbable!"

"Ask a glass of water."
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

*Bloodgeon commits seppuku, because of an impending 2-week trip to Canada, and doesn't want to inconsideratly leave a character lying around on the playing field...*

"Ask a glass of water."
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

"Let me help!"

"Drat. Too late."

Have a pleasant trip.
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

OOC: thx. Boy, remember when you and S_F and BBM2 and TR and Arch would have big bloody brawls and many absurd thing would happen? Yeah, those were the days...Last post till 8-15/16-03.

"Ask a glass of water."
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

:chew:
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Avenger drifts into a deep comatose like state due to loss of blood and the many blows to the head, ....warped dreams of naked large breasted women in thongs and big black men named Cyrus haunt and taunt him ......
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Avenger reawakens from his two month coma and sees that everyone has already decomposed, although feeling rather hungry and thristy, and losing a lot of weight, "how come i'm not dead" he says to nobody in particular, " i won, i'm the winner"...
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

*Respawns*

"Fool, noone can win in the arena! Your pride shall be your undoing!" Bloodgeon declares.

B11 reaches for his ever-ready Rowan wood limb, blessed by all the saints, rune etched in ancient Gaelic, with an excellent finish and varnish job...um...ok, it's just a piece of knobby oak...

"Prepare for a true Bludgeoning!"

"Ask a glass of water."
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Avenger, Champion of the Arena; furls his brow at Bloodgeons remarks, smiles and picks up a discarded samurai sword plays with it, swinging it round then bringing it to rest with its flat side on his shoulder, Avenger tilts his head and smiles....."lets go"
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

Bloodgeon tests the heft of his wood, and, under this cover, takes a furtive look around for abandoned weaponry.

"Ah," Bloodgeon muses, "My crisknife somehow survived the explosion, just like avenger..."

He rolls suddenly, and comes up with the crisknife in his hand.

"May your blade chip and shatter."

"Ask a glass of water."
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

*respawns*

Blarg approaches, his powered armor glinting in the sun, his boots crunching in the rubble of the Arena floor. Carefully stepping past a cracked warhead that is leaking glowing purple ooze(or is the glowing purple ooze growing around the warhead?), he sees one of his old weapons lying in a pile of shattered bone and armor shards. He picks it up, dusts it off, and checks it. It is functional.

"Ahh. There you are, old friend. I've been looking for you. I made my first real mark in the Old Arena with you. It seems fitting to wield you again now."

With a thrum of power that shakes the Arena, Blarg activates the weapon. Aiming carefully, he blasts Bloodgeon11 and Avenger69ie with unspeakable horror from...

his habañero pepper Spam cheese sauce(now with more preservatives!)flamer!

"BWAHAHAHAHA! Eat hot nacho Spam death!!" :evil: :evil:
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

"Oh no, Blarg's a necromancer and has raised a dead (or is it just old and tired) joke to attack me!" yells BG11.
He does a backflip, wards off the specters of Groucho Marx and Lucille Ball, and ducks behind a random pile, clutching his weapons and praying to the Muah'Dib.

"Ask a glass of water."
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Bloodgeon11 wrote:"Oh no, Blarg's a necromancer and has raised a dead (or is it just old and tired) joke to attack me!"
"You have no idea. Seize him, my undead joke minions."

The SpamCannon; the belt-fed gatling shotgun loaded with alternating buckshot, slug, flechette, Dragon's Breath, AP slug, broken glass, fireproofed wooden stake, razor-edged discs, AOL CD shards/Spam/Biogel, explosive slug, and itching powder rounds; the Attack Haikus; the Full-Auto Razor-Sharp AOL CD Launcher; the Nude Mods for FO/FO2/FOT; the super mutant pinups; the 'Fallout 2.5: Quest for Sheep' mod; the Windows 3.1 Launcher; the Spear of Really Really Sharp Pointy Ouchiness; the Government Paperwork Launcher; the Phlegmthrower; the Ouchmaker; the Directional Sonic Amplifier loaded with Wayne Newton's Greatest Hits; the Bùgg'rôfff Wood Runefencepost; the Vorpal Runespatula(With non-stick coating!); the Fusion-Powered Meatpacker's Bandsaw; and the RuneCheeseGrater encircle and close in on B11. Cackling evilly, Blarg draws his cold iron and silver inlaid Fnordite alloy sword and his RuneCrysknife(in homage to Reaper, who had a RuneEverything) and approaches.

The animated necro-joke-weapons get closer, and closer...
Bloodgeon11
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bloodgeon11 »

"Not the slugs!" B11 screams, "Anything but the slugs!"

Bloodgeon hurtles in every direction, trying to find an exit, but there is no escape. He pulls a shield and lasgun...

"Don't make me do this again..."

OOC:Go ahead, power play my char...i want to see your thoughts.

"Ask a glass of water."
Our Host!