Is this the alternative F3 forum?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Is this the alternative F3 forum?

Post by Mr. Teatime »

I've decided to stop posting to the BIS forums becuase it's an excersise in frustration. However there doesn't seem to be an alternative forum that gets nearly as much traffic as the FO3/BIS forum does? So I'm wondering if I missed something, or whether all the traffic really is on the BIS forums. Anyone help? TIA
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

only idiots and fools post on the I'play boards.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

only small-minded, stark raving fanboys post on the BIS boards.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
NumberZero
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by NumberZero »

Only large-minded, stark raving meglomaniancal fallout fanatics post on the DaC forums. oh yeah and idiots too.
hello, if your fallout idea starts with "Wouldn't it be cool", then i hate you, and i am very saddened by the fact that technology has not advanced to the point where you can reach out and touch other users, because i would strangle you.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Re: Is this the alternative F3 forum?

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Mr. Teatime wrote:I've decided to stop posting to the BIS forums becuase it's an excersise in frustration. However there doesn't seem to be an alternative forum that gets nearly as much traffic as the FO3/BIS forum does? So I'm wondering if I missed something, or whether all the traffic really is on the BIS forums. Anyone help? TIA
Most of the conversation about FO3 around here is happening in the news forums both here at DaC and the one at NMA (www.nma-fallout.com). It's not as busy as the BiS forums though, as we don't have all the Baldur's Gate fans over here wanting real time.

Welcome to the club.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

NumberZero wrote:large-minded
Why thank you. :)
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Tank
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Tank »

ROFL! Hey, Darkies, what's the URL to FMF? I can'rt find any-fucking-where and my maps are almost redone!
The Unwashed Village- Abandon ye sanity!

Live with Honor
Fight for Honor
Die with Honor

Let not Glory blind Thee
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

Tank wrote:ROFL! Hey, Darkies, what's the URL to FMF? I can'rt find any-fucking-where and my maps are almost redone!
here
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

Oh look its on KCP and heres me thinking you guys hated KCP :roll:
Tank
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Tank »

Well, two things:

Thanks, Axelgreese, this lacking-internet-at-home-since-school's-out thing is making me forget... Thanks again!

FO-Junkie: Not all of us care too greatly about a conflict that both sides contributee to, we at FMF just needed a host that'd let us work in peace- KCP was the first to offer hosting-space, so they're the ones we chose.
The Unwashed Village- Abandon ye sanity!

Live with Honor
Fight for Honor
Die with Honor

Let not Glory blind Thee
Our Host!