The Brother's Grimm...

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Max
SDF!
SDF!

The Brother's Grimm...

Post by Max »

Aren't these guys supposed to show up as recruits if you heal the one with the injured foot? I never did see them.
"You wanna get outta here? ... you talk to me."
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Did they walk off the map?
Other than that they will probably show up at the next bunker.
Max
SDF!
SDF!

Grimm reply..

Post by Max »

Yeah, they thanked me and walked off the map, but i never did see them in the recruits pool. This is the second time thru for me and same deal with those two slackers. I wonder what gives?
"You wanna get outta here? ... you talk to me."
twiztid wanderer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by twiztid wanderer »

Aren't those two paladin commanders or something of the sorts and need a fairly high charisma and level to actually gain them? I think those were the conditions that i got them...
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Yes they have a high rank, I kinda forgot about that so you would need to be a pretty high ranking soldier before you get the brothers grimm. They are kinda useless if you have people with low perception because they both have the Vat Skin trait.
Demis
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Demis »

Slider wrote:Did they walk off the map?
Other than that they will probably show up at the next bunker.
Do they have to walk out of the map?? IIRC they do join just if you help them, ...... or not :roll: :?: , maybe i should check it out
"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."
Buckminster Fuller
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

they stride off after healing the wounded mutant's bad leg. If they dont wander off leaving for the exit grid you havent been succesfull at helping them out.
In other words, they are supposed to walk off the map.
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
Demis
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Demis »

Lynxer wrote:they stride off after healing the wounded mutant's bad leg. If they dont wander off leaving for the exit grid you havent been succesfull at helping them out.
In other words, they are supposed to walk off the map.
It seems that i will not be able to recruit them this time :x , i left as soon as i got one the brothers healed and i really don't want to reload for just these two guys, anyway i never recruited Super Mutants but i like to have my recruit pool full.
"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."
Buckminster Fuller
Our Host!