How do i make maps in FOT????????????

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
AssasS|N_69
SDF!
SDF!

How do i make maps in FOT????????????

Post by AssasS|N_69 »

How do i make maps in FOT:BOS is there like some map editor/creator around to download?, if so can someone pls give me the link? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Aim a little left...maybe right...no its definantly left...*BLAM*...dude! you shot the quartermaster
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

First of all, you go the safe way, and :idea: avoid creating a new thread about it, something if anyone did, we'd see the forums filled by pointless questions(each with 1-2 replies). You can ask that in one of the existing threads.
Secondly you'll need the 1.27 version which comes upon application of the latest patch. I don't have an exact link but you will find it if you enter "Fallout Tactics ver 1.27" in Google(well probably, you can experiment with it).
Once you have that, you can fire up the FoT editor you'll find in the StartMenu and watch your project come to life as you add tiles and entities. I'd firstly read the accompanying Readme.
Our Host!