Pipboy where r u????

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Gear853
SDF!
SDF!

Pipboy where r u????

Post by Gear853 »

where is he!? how do i get him??
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Pipboy is in a special encounter or you could just use the editor to put him in your starting squad or in the recruit pool.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

To get pipboy, you have to find him and have to meet certain conditions to get him in your squad, your total squad members (I think including vehicles with you) has to be no more than 5 so thats 4 people and one vehicle or 5 people and no vehicle.
Gear853
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Gear853 »

no wonder... i got 5 ppls and a car :( guess i have to leave my car and get him?
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Or what you could do is, go to the recruits pool and get rid of one of your squad members, doesn't matter who. Get Pipboy, he may go to the recruits pool or he may join you there. Once you have pipboy, get your other squad member from the recruits pool.
AssasS|N_69
SDF!
SDF!

Post by AssasS|N_69 »

Any specific location on his whereabouts, im having trouble finding him also................................................... :idea: ....ahh so i see you have one of those things that go BING!, guess where thats from!!!!! :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:
Aim a little left...maybe right...no its definantly left...*BLAM*...dude! you shot the quartermaster
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

There is a specific square that Pipboy is in. Not having found him lately you would have to ask someone like Gear853 who has found him. The machine that goes BING! is from Monty Python's Meaning of Life. Is that the only Python flim you have seen? Just curious, I have see Life of Brian, Holy Grail and Meaning of Life. I've seen most of the series but not And Now for Something Completely Different.
AssasS|N_69
SDF!
SDF!

Post by AssasS|N_69 »

only seen holy grail and the flying circus series; really!, what mission is it closest to, and have you finished FOT on insane (ALMOST! :twisted: )
Aim a little left...maybe right...no its definantly left...*BLAM*...dude! you shot the quartermaster
Gear853
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Gear853 »

he;s in one of the special encounter duh! but the pipboy in the recruit pool his luck isn't as high as the one in special encounter.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

Try this link for a picture of where the Pipboy encounter can happen.
Our Host!