questions that need answers please.

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
ColJack
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

questions that need answers please.

Post by ColJack »

1. what does PID stand for and what do they do?

2. to get a map to exit to the worldmap, what do i have to put in for the values other than "exit grid dest map -1"... ie what values for "exit grid dest tile" "elevation" and "rotation" ( i'm going to assume these last 2 are to set what level and which way you spawn on the next map for green exit grids.)

3. do you have to be in exit grid marking mode for the "mark ALL exit grids" option to work???

4. How do i get my player into a vault jumpsuit? I have replaced the arroyo trials map with my own start map but the player spawns as a tribal, and not in a vault jumpsuit..
Last edited by ColJack on Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColJack
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by ColJack »

answers to some of my own questions...

1. still no idea..

2. IMPORTANT!!!!! RED EXIT GRID TILES DO NOT WORK... always use green exit grid pieces to make your exit grids.. the game makes them red when you mark them as worldmap grids.. ( settings for worldmap are, dest map -1, dest tile -1, elevation 0, rotation 0. in other words the defaults )

3.no you do not have to be in "mark exit grid" mode to use the "mark ALL exit grids" option.
Jargo
Respected
Respected

Post by Jargo »

PID stand for Prototype ID .
This is number of prototype(*.PRO file). Ewery object has its prototype.
Our Host!