How will they get Saddam

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

How will they get him?

They won't
52%
Cruise missile/bombs
22%
Delta Force
7%
He'll be captured and tried
19%

Total votes: 27

Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Aneurysm wrote:Yeah , and there's goes the idea that the iraq soldiers would surrender in mass . I also think Saddam is gonna escape somehow , as for the video released few hours after the american first raids , i think it's him .
He'd be stupid to do is considering he now knows that we have intelligence on his location. Stopping to give a speech when we're likely to drop bombs on that location while he's giving it just wouldn't be that bright.
------------------
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

well he might had it recorded earlier , then again the aspect of the room he is giving the speech give some clues . The furniture looks cheap nothing a dictator in a normal situation would allow , and the entire speech is filmed from a carefully studied angle , trying to give clues to his location less as possible. But he had to give his speech , to encourage his loyal followers and to defy the americans , there's nothing much he can do , in the manner of a counter attack well at least for now he just fired a couple missiles to kuweit , one of them almost hitting a marines base .
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Doyle »

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... surrenders

All it took was the presence of some ground troops before people began to surrender.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Hooah to the Infantry.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Saddam and Bin Laden are going to go over to Pakistan and have a couple of brewskis with the PM or whatever Pakistan has.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Lasse wrote:You didn't get Osama, I doubt you'll get Saddam either.
Couldn't agree more.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Of course you couldn't, you're a fucking imbecile. Getting Osama is just really a symbolic thing and has no real effect on terrorism. However if you get all those below him (as we have) Al-Quada is just a toothless dog.

Now Saddam, we'll get em' because this is an entirely different situation.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

The other day, a friend of mine had something rather interesting to share with us. Apparently, a boyfriend of his older sister had travelled to Afghanistan and returned with a box of candies manufactured in Pakistan. Their name? "Super Osama Bin Laden Kolfa Balls." They were little balls of coconut candy with a small nut at the middle. The wrappers had various pictures of Osama Bin Laden and tanks on them.

They were pretty good.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Hammer wrote:Now Saddam, we'll get em' because this is an entirely different situation.
I don't know about that. Hussein may not be holed up in some of the worst terrain to find people in the world over, but it's not like he's going to sit back in a LazyBoy sipping on date juice in the living room of the Republican Palace, either.

I think the deciding factor may very well be that the plan of opening up a northern front has fallen to pieces and now the Turks are commiting troops. There very well may end up being so much chaos that Hussein slips the noose.

This, of course, is assuming the things don't get so bogged down in urban combat that the US public's stomach is turned; or a massive economic embargo against the US cripples the US economy.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Hammer wrote:Of course you couldn't, you're a fucking imbecile.
Leave the insults out, Hammer.

*points at other locked war topics*
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Stainless wrote:
Hammer wrote:Of course you couldn't, you're a fucking imbecile.
Leave the insults out, Hammer.

*points at other locked war topics*
And I'm the one with the wrong kind of attitude?
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Kashluk wrote:And I'm the one with the wrong kind of attitude?
Do you have some sort of persecution complex, Kash?

If not, I have to ask you why you think you're being singled out?

OTB
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Because it seems whatever I post, agree or disagree or neither, everyone picks on me because I'm so stupid and I'm always wrong. That's my complex, if anything. If I post my opinion or a thing I've imagined, instead of correcting me politely and telling me the real facts, I end up being flamed for 2 pages, including massive use of "fuck", "cunt face", "asshole", "complete moron" and "you don't know shit".

I don't know if I've been asking for it, maybe I have, I'm not sure. But even when I try to end it by not giving any reason to flame my ass, I end up flamed anyhow. So matter what I do or what I write, no one likes it. Hell, if I started telling how great United States is and how everything in the Iraq War is perfect, I'd still end up called "a motherfucking imbecile".
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

Well Kash I think Hammer and maybe Doyle are the ones that truely don't like you, the rest of us just don't like your taste in music.
Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Post by Phoenix »

Kashluk wrote:Because it seems whatever I post, agree or disagree or neither, everyone picks on me because I'm so stupid and I'm always wrong. That's my complex, if anything. If I post my opinion or a thing I've imagined, instead of correcting me politely and telling me the real facts, I end up being flamed for 2 pages, including massive use of "fuck", "cunt face", "asshole", "complete moron" and "you don't know shit".

I don't know if I've been asking for it, maybe I have, I'm not sure. But even when I try to end it by not giving any reason to flame my ass, I end up flamed anyhow. So matter what I do or what I write, no one likes it. Hell, if I started telling how great United States is and how everything in the Iraq War is perfect, I'd still end up called "a motherfucking imbecile".
Dont mind Hammer Kashluk, hes got sand in his vagina again :roll:

Wheres Happy suitcaseman when you need him :P

Anyway, saddam has to go that thing is certain and it wont be a big problem in the end for the US forces in the long run either, but 2 wrongs dont make a right, And the US without UN backing them upp have no right to be there. The war is not legit and breaks humanright laws and international laws so bad that the 2:nd world war looks like a junior soccergame.
Signatures are for loosers

I just love that line....
Walks with the Snails
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Walks with the Snails »

Phoenix wrote:The war is not legit and breaks humanright laws and international laws so bad that the 2:nd world war looks like a junior soccergame.
Good lord, do you have any sense of history whatsoever?
Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Post by Phoenix »

Walks with the Snails wrote:
Phoenix wrote:The war is not legit and breaks humanright laws and international laws so bad that the 2:nd world war looks like a junior soccergame.
Good lord, do you have any sense of history whatsoever?
Sorry Snaily, my bad :roll:

bad comparrison perhaps. :lol:
Signatures are for loosers

I just love that line....
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

The name '' World war '' says it all :\
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

yea a few americans are more importnat than millions of jews U N00BS l;p;P;APDS;DFASD
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Okay, it seems as if this topic has outlived its usefullness now, so I'll just spare everyone the sarcastic one-liners and lock it.

OTB
Our Host!