Well I sent Killzig and RexExitium some interview questions and they both responded fairly quickly and I don't want to hold any content back. First up is Killzig (Another past caretaker of DAC);
1. Where do you live and what do you do for a living?
Miami, Fl and as little as possible.
Trolling the Interplay forums.
2. How did you get started in the Fallout community?
I have no idea. I didn't join DAC until JC fired me from Vault13.net for threatening to sodomize ChrisT.'s earhole with a buttery piece of corn on the cob.
3. How was DAC started and what part did you play in it?
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
4. Why did you give Megatron and Spazmo admin powers all those years ago?
5. In hindsight do you better understand Kreegle's decision to try and give DAC to NMA during the fallout that ensued?
Because I was lousy at it.
6. Why did you decide to quit running DAC?
Not much. Kind of curious as to why they attract so many trannies and furries though.
7. What do you think of the RPGcodex and NMA?
He didn't go far enough.
8. What are your thoughts on Darkunderlords retailation to DAC after some DACers decided to spam their forum?
Just picked up Red Faction: Guerrilla and after a brief intro with it seems like it's a lot of fun. Not that any of you miserable cunts would appreciate that.
9. What games are you currently playing or looking forward to?
10. What did you think of Fallout 3 and its DLC?
It stinks but I can't stay away. I play all of it out of some perverse sense of duty. They need us in that game, uncovering every quest and pointing out how stupid it all is.
That's it. Sorry to prattle on with that last answer.