Just another stupid preview:
Fallout 3 is Oblivion on steroids. With nukes. (...)
Finally, I couldn’t help but fall in love with the game as I saw the world of Fallout unfurl itself before me. I’ve never played any of the previous iterations of the game, but I intend to now and I look forward to what it has in store for me. I’ve jotted down a few of my other miscellaneous observations at the end of this article, but all in all, I can’t wait for Fall 2008.
- A possible product placement tie-in? – (Coke-looking bottle in creaking empty bus)
- Lots of items to interact with.
- Combat damage based on weapon and skill base.
- Very mature combat, setting, and language
- Can render damage to objects on a per pixel level
- Speech skill can be used to give characters better deals
- Several different methods of travel
- Can’t solo many of the monsters in the game
Read: Ten Ton Hammer Preview
Product palcement? Unfortunately it's not even funny...