It looks like both Interplay and Masthead Studios are hiring people to work on the Fallout MMO codenamed Project V13. Interplay is looking for a Technical Director for PV13, and they are still looking for a Content Designer (that job was posted in June). From the Interplay website:
Interplay Entertainment is looking for a qualified, motivated Technical Director to join our team working on a next generation MMORPG. We are looking for a team player who can accurately anticipate the project's needs; someone who can constructively contribute to the quality of the game as a whole and share in its vision; someone who is an accomplished manager, serving the needs of all of the Lead Programmers.
Wouldn’t Hurt to Have:
- Previous MMORPG experience.
- Familiarity with the post-apocalyptic genre.
- E-commerce website/billing implementation.
- iPhone apps development
- Facebook and other social networks applications development
- VoIP implementation
- SMS in/out implementation
- Flash development
- Back Office tools construction or specification
- Perfect knowledge in C/C++ programming, including NVidia & ATI 3D graphic cards
Interplay's development team is located in Irvine, Orange County, CA with an important sub-contractor in Bulgaria. Applicant must be available to travel to Europe as necessary.
Masthead Studios, the "important sub-contractor in Bulgaria, is hiring as well. They are looking for programmers and game designers. If you think you can hack it in Sofia, then head over here and apply.
Thanks to Frymuchan for the tip!