NMA has some new information about Afterfall:
They're still working on the project. GUI and
FX are still to be polished and physics improved. The Techdemo 1 is in
the works, and it will cover 1,838 square meters per underground level.
* Create and develop a character, using possibilities not available in gaming up to now.
* An involving non-linear and plot-turn-rich story, where each choice will bear consequences.
* Hundreds of tasks to complete and a dozen of factions to join.
* A dynamic turn-based combat system (including the use of vehicles).
* Optional tactical and stealth action game elements.
* A system of random mutations, cybernetic implants and prosthetics.
* Graphics of superior quality and realistic physics, possible thanks to the Unigine® Engine.
* About 200 models of weapons and more than a thousand items, with an option to create and modify some of them.
A large part of post-nuclear Europe to visit, inhabited by over 50
species of creatures and hundreds of NPCs leading their own lives.
This sounds very promising. Good luck.
Template "DAC Completely Wasted"
Designed by St. Toxic.
Code © Flugel von Flartwerk GroupDeveloped by DarkUnderlord
Based on a drunken peyote haze ride into the wildnerness.