Bethesda is looking to hire a new Quest Designer:
Design and script quests for future Elder
Scrolls and Fallout products. Includes working in our proprietary
toolset to design and script quests.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of gameplay mechanics and quest flow
in an RPG.
- Programming or scripting language experience a plus.
- Knowledge of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set a plus.
- Knowledge of role playing games and The Elder Scrolls
or Fallout a plus.
- Game industry experience a plus.
- Strong desire to be part of a passionate TEAM, making
Applicant must send a written quest design doc with gameplay
mechanics, dialogue, walkthrough, and implementation criteria.
We will not review Morrowind Plugins themselves, so do not
send them. Keep the background story in your design to a
minimum; we are interested in seeing your dialogue writing,
logical thinking, overall quest flow, and implementation
So if you meet all the requirements, aren't terrible, and don't already work there, please click here to learn how to apply. Let's get some solid quests going in Fallout 3. I want this to be the best game the world has ever seen.