Morbius pointed out that Bethesda are looking for a quest designer to... well, design quests in Oblivion and Fallout 3:
QUEST DESIGNER -- Rockville, Maryland
Design and script quests for future Elder
Scrolls and Fallout products. Includes working in our proprietary
toolset to design and script quests.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of gameplay mechanics and quest flow
in an RPG.
- Programming or scripting language experience a plus.
- Knowledge of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set a plus.
- Knowledge of role playing games and The Elder Scrolls
or Fallout a plus.
- Game industry experience a plus.
- Strong desire to be part of a passionate TEAM, making
Applicant must send a written quest design doc with gameplay
mechanics, dialogue, walkthrough, and implementation criteria.
We will not review Morrowind Plugins themselves, so do not
send them. Keep the background story in your design to a
minimum; we are interested in seeing your dialogue writing,
logical thinking, overall quest flow, and implementation
Interesting. After playing Morrowind, I'm hoping the way quests are
done in the ES series are far removed from the way they're done in