let us know in this
forum post about a new Fallout Tactics mod called
are some of the features:
26 missions, including 14 known from FT and 12 new ones (including
finding crashed vertibird, defending BOS' bunker against mutants,
battle of a bridge, rescuing scribes, mission with driving a tank, lots
of fun ;) ).
- One free town with many NPCs, including about 15 quests and smaller locations.
- Tons of weapons -- each with separate sound effects, now they are more deadly (increased dmg).
- Old, well-known sprites and tiles from Fallout cRPGs.
-CHANGES to standard FT campaign:
- Improved Super Mutants - now equipped with laser and plasma rifles, also nightkins using stealth boys, as seen in Fo1.
- Missions with searching for Vault0 and fighting robots removed ('cause it was a terrible idea to put them into the game)
- Beastlords changed into Slavers, deathclaws [and other animals] pets removed
The mod actually looks pretty good. There are some screenshots and various bits of info on their website, which comes in both English and Polish flavors.