Since it's two relatively minor bits of news, I thought I'd combine
them into one easy-to-read post. Firstly, the post-apocalyptic Half Life 1 zombie mod Zombie Panic has been updated to version 0.93. Here's the changelog:
Zombie Panic! v 0.93 Changelog 1/29/05
- Spawn-on-break items can be picked up now (zp_nation).
Anti-telefragging code re-written by Rhone, since it was causing the
100% CPU bug on servers. The CPU bug should be fixed now (Finally!).
- Zombie Panic Linux Server files now available (Again, finally!).
- Zombies now glow green in zombie vision.
- Satchels and Dynamite blast damage and radius have been adjusted to be more useful.
- New Colt .45, dynamite stick, and dynamite satchel models (Thanks wnn!).
- New map zp_zna (Thanks Bloodix!).
- Updated zp_nation, thanks to hi!
- Updated zp_industry, thanks to Paladin!
- Shell casings now stay for the whole round, instead of 2.5 seconds.
Lastly, for those who are interested in Trash, it's going to be making an appearance on G4's screensaver show which is some cheapass internet TV thing. It's being shown on the 31st of January at 12am ET.